Be honest who didn't love Guardians of the Galaxy? Starlord is such an amazing hero because he's bad and good and also hilarious. I was inspired to do a female star lord. I love Gender Bending cosplay so I decided to give it a go. I bought the mask and a small nerf gun set. I bought spray paint and painted the gun so it wasn't blue. I already had this leather jacket that is similar to the one he wears at the end of the movie. I bought a grey t-shirt and to make it girly I work high waster black shorts. To finish the look I wore black combat boot.s
I made my own Pokeballs and brought my starter pokemon with me to Megacon. I did a black and white base for the outfit with pops of mint green. I wore my hair in two buns and also wore a bow necklace. A lot of girl pokemon trainers wore skirts or shorts so I went with this cute black and white skirt. To finish the look off I wore my white keys. I met this girl at mega who made the cutest pokemon cosplay I've seen so far in my life. As you can see in my cosplay I also had my pokemon badges in my vest, just like Ash. They are the indigo league badges. I have all 8 and not photographed I also had the Master Ball. If you would like a video of my outfit and how I made the poke balls let me know.

Comments
Post a Comment