They say when a girl changes her hair something drastic has happened to them in their life. I feel we do it for a change. When something big happens you need to show it. I have been so busy and had a lot of things change and happen to me in the past few weeks. That I decided to cut my hair and do something different with it. I was scared to do it because I have had long hair for a while now. My hair is like a safety blanket and cutting it off was a big decision but I felt like it was something I needed to do. I'm ready for a fresh start and my hair was the first step. Things are looking brighter and better.
Make sure to follow me on instagram @jessyjen for #100happydays because you can make your own happiness by finding a positive in everyday. Even the worse days have something positive in them. #makeyourownhappiness
I made my own Pokeballs and brought my starter pokemon with me to Megacon. I did a black and white base for the outfit with pops of mint green. I wore my hair in two buns and also wore a bow necklace. A lot of girl pokemon trainers wore skirts or shorts so I went with this cute black and white skirt. To finish the look off I wore my white keys. I met this girl at mega who made the cutest pokemon cosplay I've seen so far in my life. As you can see in my cosplay I also had my pokemon badges in my vest, just like Ash. They are the indigo league badges. I have all 8 and not photographed I also had the Master Ball. If you would like a video of my outfit and how I made the poke balls let me know.


Comments
Post a Comment