Skip to main content

Photos with your best friend at Magic Kingdom (Tips) // Floridians Guide

The best thing about going to Disney is proving you went to Disney! I recently just went to Magic Kingdom with my bestie Amber and here are some of our photos.

SnapChat:
Make sure you take selfies and videos for your story for real time updates to make all your friends jealous. The best part about snapchat is they have some filters depending on the land or ride you are in at Magic Kingdom. Including this gem we found that says It's Lit with the Disney Resort underneath at Philarmagic.


Also taking selfies with the normal filters is just as good like the we took on the monorail below. You can use the labels for Walt Disney World Resort.


Selflie:
If you don't take a selfie with the castle behind you did you even go to Magic Kingdom??
This one is on the bridge to Tomorrowland and its a great shot of the castle. But you pretty much can get great shots of the castle from almost every land in the park.


PhotoPass:
My photo pass comes with my annual pass but you can purchase it and connect it with your ticket and/or magic band. These photos will show up on your My Disney Experience account about 10-15 minutes after you get the professional photo and ride photos taken.


Pro tip: The camera is to the left on Space Mountain and try and plan your pose ahead of time. You can also ask a cast member when and where the photos are on the rides.


Once your photo is downloaded to your account you can add borders and edit the photos as much as you'd like and you can save them to your camera roll on the phone right a way.


The new photo for Pirates of the Caribbean will automatically go onto your photo pass without scanning your ticket or magic band. Don't how that actually happens but it did show up on my account about an hour later and it had the border already on the photo.
(We were trying to pose as pirates but it didn't really work to well)

Hope this helps with some photo planning and I am going to be doing more photo blogs here. What type of photo tips, tricks, and hints would you like for Disney parks? Make sure you subscribe to get all the information for your next Orlando Vacation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shanghai Museum & Chinese Buddhist Temple // Travel

I went to Shanghai a few months ago and I wanted to create some posts about the experience. The first day we were day we had a guided tour into Shanghai. Our first spot (the photo above) was the Shanghai Museum. This was a very busy museum and inside was so beautiful and they had so many different rooms full of history. It was really amazing and our tour guide was full of lots of information. I did this tour because I really didn't know anything about Shanghai besides the new Disney Park was there. I really love learning about the difference in culture and understanding their history of their city. The next stop he took us to was a Buddhist temple. Oh my goodness it was beautiful and amazing to see all the people coming into pray to the different gods. I also think it was amazing to see different tour groups from all over the world coming into here and being peaceful and respectful of the religion. I really got a full understand of Buddhism and I have to say it is an am

Shanghai Disney

One of the really unique things they have at Shanghai Disney is the Alice in Wonderland maze. The big attraction is the big queen of hearts head in her part of the garden. It's a really simple and fun attraction to do in the park. It is located behind the castle in their Fantasy Land. Obviously, the big talk of Shanghai Disney is their Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Let me tell you I could just ride it all day long. It is honestly mind blowing and I have never experienced a ride like it before. I was lucky enough to ride it twice in the same day as well as the Tron Lightcycle Coaster. However I do prefer the pirates ride over the tron. ride.  The castle is so huge and beautiful and I had to put a picture of me in front of it. Now below is the video of my day there minus the Royal Banquet Hall which I will do a separate post on. I just would like to warn some travelers about some of the things I noticed there. Shanghai Disney people do not really under stand line

GeekyCon 2016 Highlights

Meeting Maxwell Glick and Jon Cozart after the Disney sing-a-long after being on stage with them during a Tangled song and being in the front row dancing with them, two very sweet gentleman and I'm so happy I got to meet them and getting some youtube advise from Mr. Cheezypop himself! At the Charity ball I got to meet Ty Simpkins who is from Jurassic World and the Insidious films. He was also very sweet and nice of him to come out of the V.I.P area to interact with his fans and take photos for free and have nice conversations with everyone. That same night after the dance was the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child midnight release party! Potter Puppet Pals did a show, there was real life wizard chess, quid ditch matches, costume contests, being sorted by the sorting hat, and much more to do. It was so much fun and of course getting the book was icing on the cake. Then I got to meet Pemberly Digital! Frankenstein M.D., The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and my p